- 1. Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter refereed to as the Policy) regulates legal relations on the personal data processing between Artox Lab Limited Liability Company, TIN 191700409, address: 2 Tolbukhin St., Suite 16, Minsk (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and the User (capable individual who has reached the age of 18 years and wants to order services, post a review or receive promotional emails).
The personal data shall mean any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable individual (citizen).
The personal data processing shall mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed with or without automation tools. These actions (operations) include: collection, receipt, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 2. The User shall agree with this Policy by entering his/her email address and/or other data in a special box on the Company’s website with the offer to submit a request, post a review or sign up for a newsletter and then clicking “Submit”, “Post a Review”, “Receive”, “Order”, “Calculate”, “Sign up”, “Make a reservation”, “Book”, “Save” button or other buttons. Performing these actions, the User sends the Company his/her email address and/or other data for further communication and sending promotional emails.
- 3. When submitting the request for advertisers’ services, publishing reviews (comments) and signing up for promotional emails, the User shall provide the Company with the following information: surname, email address, contact phone number, website, and the company on behalf of which he/she is communicating.
- 4. Submitting the personal data, the User shall give consent to processing thereof (which includes revocation of the User’s consent to the personal data processing) by Artox Lab LLC, TIN 191700409, address: 2 Tolbukhin St., Suite 16, Minsk, in order to provide the User with advertising and reference information and for other purposes in accordance with Clause 5 of this Policy. While the personal data processing the Company shall be guided by Law of the Republic of Belarus No. 455-3 dated November 10, 2008 “On Information, Informatization, and Protection of Information”, taking into account the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union dated April 27, 2016, Law of the Republic of Belarus No. 225-3 dated May 10, 2007 “On Advertising” and local regulations.
- 5. If the User wants to clarify personal data when the personal data are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, or wants to revoke his/her consent to the personal data processing, the User shall send a formal request to the Company in accordance with the following procedure: a letter with the subject “To clarify personal data” or “To terminate the personal data processing” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter shall contain the email address and the respective requirement.
In case of revocation of the consent to the personal data processing, the User shall also refuse to receive promotional emails.
The company shall use the data provided by the User for:
5.1. further communication under the User’s request;
5.2. sending messages of advertising nature;
5.3. promoting the goods and services;
5.4. evaluation and analysis of the Company's system;
5.5. advertising effectiveness analytics;
5.6. informing the User about promotions, discounts, and special offers of Advertisers through emails.
- 6. The Company shall not transfer information received from the User to third parties. Provision of information by the Company to advertisers and third parties acting on the basis of the agreement with the Company, for performance of obligations to the User and only within agreements shall not be deemed the violation. Transfer of the User's data in the anonymized form by the Company to third parties for evaluation and analysis of the Company's system operation and provision of personalized recommendations shall not be deemed the violation of this clause.
- 7. Transfer of information in accordance with the reasonable and applicable requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus shall not be deemed the violation of the obligations.
- 8. The Company shall have the right to use the cookie technology. Cookies do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties. Cookies are used to remember the User’s preferences, as well as to collect analytical data on website visits. Using the website shall mean that the User gives his/her consent to using all cookies and analytical data on website visits.
- 9. The Company shall receive information about the IP address of the User and information about the Internet website, the link from which he/she followed. This information shall not be used to identify the visitor.
- 10. While the personal data processing, the Company shall take necessary and adequate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, as well as other illegal actions in relation to personal data.