Are you looking forward to May 2014 like thousands of other fans? The answer is obvious, because May 9-25 Minsk will host Ice Hockey World Championship! Who takes part in this event? Do we have the game-schedule? How can you buy tickets for the 2014 World Championship? We are happy to answer all of these questions!
First of all, Ice Hockey World Championship 2014 starts on May, 9th and finishes on May, 25th. All matches will be held at two venues: Chizhovka Arena (9,000 viewers) and Minsk-Arena (15,000 viewers). These venues, the biggest ones in Minsk, were chosen because organizers expect a lot of participants and fans to arrive. On the first day of the Championship four games will be held: France-Canada, Czech Republic-Slovakia, Switzerland-Russia and Belarus-USA.
You can buy tickets in special ticket offices or you can use internet. The cost is between 6 and 400 euros. By the way, all the tickets are divided into several groups:
• Event Ticket — a ticket that gives you an opportunity to visit all the games at one of the arenas, including finals. 34 games at «Minsk-Arena» or 30 games at Chizhovka-Arena.
• Group Round Ticket — a ticket for all games of the preliminary stage at one of the arenas. 28 games.
• Day Tickets BY — a special offer for Belarusians. It gives an opportunity to visit 2 games on working days or 3 games on a day-off at one of the arenas.
• Final Round Ticket — ticket to finals (Minsk-Arena only). 6 games.
• Day-Ticket — one-day ticket, you can visit 2 games on working days or 3 games on a day-off.
• Single Game Ticket — is simply a single game ticket.
By the way, the 100 000th ticket was sold in November. Have you already bought yours?
Ice Hockey World Championship 2014 Minsk schedule.